Monday, August 23, 2010

Carson Turns 2 in Ohio!

We were excited to escape the hot Atlanta heat and head up to Ohio the first week of August (it was still hot, but not to humid). Carson was such a great traveler on the 10 hour+ trip. The three of us stayed with Charles' parents for the week and had a wonderful time. Carson loved playing with his cousins (Mason and Maelynn) and enjoyed Grandma's cooking just as much as we did. Some of the highlights included: fishing with daddy, Grandpa, and Mason; a trip to Tuscora Park, and swimming at the pool. Charles and I enjoyed a day trip to Cedar Point Amusement park while Betty and Cletus watched Carson for the day. The roller coasters there are ridiculous - my thrill seeking days are definitely over!

Carson turned two on August 7th and Betty and Cletus also offered to throw Carson a birthday party while we were visiting. I can't believe my baby is two! Carson had a lot of fun and ate a lot of cake.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awww...Jana, he is so cute! What a handsome little man. I cannot believe he is 2 years old! I wish there were more hours in the week so Perrin & Carson could play. We have been so busy this summer since Brad left for Clemson. I hate that y'all are so close and we never get to see each other. Maybe soon. :-) Miss you guys!