Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010



We were blessed with a white Christmas this year in Atlanta. We spent the day at our house with Nana and Papa (visiting from St. Pete) and Michael and Julee. Prior to Christmas day, I had been talking to Carson about Christmas and its true meaning -- Jesus Birthday. On a walk one day, Carson saw an inflatable Santa Claus in a neighbor's yard and I explained that Santa Claus was a real person that lived a long time ago that brought gifts to children ( I kind of left my answer/explanation open-ended as we have not quite decided how to approach the idea of Santa Claus in our household as of yet). Carson contemplated my answer for a few minutes and then responded by saying that Santa Claus would bring a present to Jesus for his birthday :)

Carson is taking his new tricycle for a spin. His feet don't quite reach the pedals, but as long as he is coasting downhill he does fine!

No comments: