Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trip to Chattanooga

A couple of weeks ago Charles, Carson, and I spent a day in Chattanooga. It is a great place to visit and only a two hour drive from our house. What made the day even more special was being able to spend it with my best friend, Polly, and her family. They had flown up to Tennessee from Florida for the week and were able to meet us in Chattanooga for a day of fun.We spent most of the day at the Children's Creative Discovery Museum in downtown Chattanooga. It is a fantastic museum and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. Here are some pictures from the museum:


Carson, Polly, and her kiddos (Reese, Wesley, and Madison)hang out in the children's library at the Museum

Carson dresses up as a T-Rex at the dinosaur exhibit

Polly, Wesley, and me hang out at the museum

Carson loved the Bob the Builder exhibit at the museum

Reese and Madi have fun in the big bubble machine

No comments: