Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Carson's Little Sister



Carson's little sister, Maggie Karina, was born on September 7th. Maggie was stillborn and was laid to rest on September 10th. Throughout our journey with Maggie, Carson has been an amazing big brother. He was so gentle and caring while I carried her in my tummy. He was so proud to finally meet her and kiss her cheek when she was born. Our journey with Maggie these last few months have had their ups and downs, but Carson always proved to be and continues to be such a bright spot in our lives. He has such a tender spot in his heart for Maggie. Sometimes he still tries to rub my tummy and I have to remind him that Maggie is not in my tummy anymore because she is in heaven. He responds with "yeah, that is way, way up hi past the moon." I am in awe at Carson's gentle spirit and am thankful for his resilence. Maggie was very lucky to have Carson as a big brother.

As I peruse through Carson's blog, I cannot believe that I have not posted anything since July. I have alot of catching up to do. Looking at the pictures of Carson at the beginning of the summer, I am amazed at how much he has grown. He turned three on August 7th -- he is officially a big boy! In the coming days, I will have to post some of the exciting events that have occurred in Carson's life over the last couple of months. Stay tuned!

No comments: